From [[Main_Page|Pilkipedia]], the Karl Pilkington encyclopaedia
- The famous Forrest Gump In A Wheelie Bin story, where he was driving some people including a mentally disabled kid who was annoying him so he stuck the kid in a wheelie bin, and only removed him on the way back.
- Similarly, when driving a load of old ladies home one night, their moaning annoyed him so much that he told them all to "get out". They all ordered taxis and billed them to the company, so Karl's dad was fired.
- The Little Donkey incident, in which he found out Karl was in a Christmas play and said to his mate who was videotaping: "Try to avoid the twat in the hat", about Karl, when Karl was playing the drums. (23 February 2002)
- Working as a fireman on a locomotive, he was left alone while the driver went off for a drink, and he had to drive the train, his inexperience causing it to crash into Manchester Central station. Despite the millions of pounds (in today's terms) worth of damage resulted, he was able to take 3 weeks work off on full-pay because he injured his wrist. (21 June 2003)
- Karl used to ride along with his dad in his taxi. His father felt it necessary to warn him not to laugh at a woman passenger who had a head like a sack of potatoes.
- When he and Mrs P moved into a smaller house in Wales, he sawed eight inches off a bed so that it would fit between two dressers they were keeping in a bedroom. (11 January 2003)
- Had a compilation of novelty songs from the '50s and '60s in the car when Karl was a kid. (18 January 2003)
- Called the doctor after Karl's mam let him leave after he told her her Karl didn't have long left to live without explaining further. (18 January 2003).
- He hates being ripped off, and refused to go on the London Eye because he could see the same buildings on the ground for free. Also when the payment plan he'd sorted on a new bed didn't come through, he told the company not to send him their catalogue anymore. When another one did arrive, he noticed it said it was the property of the company, so he called them up and said he'd be charging them 26p per day to store their item. (25 January 2003).
- Now retired and living in a village in Wales, the local shop is not open all day, and so leaves groceries for the villagers in a nearby phone box, which Karl's dad apparently steals. (04 June 2005)
- He posed as a police officer with a mate of his, to scare the woman who rode a three-wheeled bike with her husband in the basket, because she would often verbally abuse her husband at the pub. In addition, Karl said that his father and his friends used to do lots of vigilante work and scams. (18 June 2005)
- When Karl was a kid and got a bike for a gift, Mr P called him over and told him to take off his cycling helmet. "I never want to see you wearing that again. You look ridiculous". (BBC Radio 2 Show - 31 December 2005)
- Karl's father also has a large amount of bizzare phrases, including "Don't try to teach your granny to suck eggs", and "Don't nudge your granny when she's shavin'" which prompted Ricky to question "What, was she shaving a Brazilian" inducing disgust in Steve and Karl (21 June 2003)